REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
All Financial Obligations to CMHA MUST be satisfied prior to signing up for High School.
NEW FOR 2017 SEASON
More Games! 15 Games which is 5 more than last year - all teams make the playoffs.
No Checking - body contact/physical play is allowed but body CHECKING is removed to ensure safety of players due to 4-year age range and range of skills (Metro to Juniors).
Balancing Skill across ALL Teams - teams will be formed with a balanced league as the priority while keeping the integrity of High School/Geographic boundaries
- High School Hockey is for males and females who are eligible to play high school sports in the spring of 2017.
- All players MUST be enrolled in high school or home-schooled at a High School level and meet the age requirements for High School.
- Birth Year Eligibility: 2002 - 1998
- Games will typically be every Tuesday and Thursday with some Wednesdays.
- All report cards MUST be handed in before the first game. If a report card is not received prior to the first game the player will not be eligible to play.
- On-Ice Evaluations at XIC - February 28th - 8 - 9:20pm (for non-travel players ONLY)
- Players will be notified by March 21 regarding team placement. All teams practice on Tuesday, March 28.