REGISTRATION OPEN FEBRUARY 1ST
All Financial Obligations to CMHA MUST be satisfied prior to signing up for High School.
15 Game Schedule! 15 Games plus Playoffs
No Checking - body contact/physical play is allowed but body CHECKING is removed to ensure safety of players due to 4-year age range and range of skills (Metro to Juniors).
Balancing Skill across ALL Teams - teams will be formed with a balanced league as the priority while keeping the integrity of High School/Geographic boundaries
- High School Hockey is for males and females who are eligible to play high school sports in the spring of 2018.
- All players MUST be enrolled in high school or home-schooled at a High School level and meet the age requirements for High School.
- Birth Year Eligibility: 2003 - 1999
- Games will be every Tuesday and Thursday with one Saturday game (4/28).
- All report cards MUST be handed in before the first game. If a report card is not received prior to the first game the player will not be eligible to play.
- On-Ice Evaluations at XIC - March 6th - 7:30 - 9:00pm (for non-travel players ONLY)
- Players will be notified by March 16th regarding team placement. All teams practice on Tuesday, March 20th.